Track an order
This is only available for UPS shipments.
- Our online store is open 24 hours a day with a secure server for credit card transactions.
- Call 1-970-464-5600 or 001-970-464-5600 if you need assistance with your order. We are open 8:30 am through 5:30 pm Mountain Time, Monday through Friday.
- Credit/debit cards are charged at the time the order is submitted.
- If some products are on backorder, we will ship the in-stock products if it makes sense to do so.
- Stock updates are done nightly and on occasion the online stock levels will not be accurate.
- After the order is imported into our order software you will receive an email confirmation listing the products you ordered and the stock status.
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Your credit card information is not stored on a computer that is connected to the internet. The number of employees involved in the management of the data center that have physical access to these computers is limited. We use firewalls and other security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Shipping & Handling – General
- Details on our free shipping policies
- We may substitute USPS Priority Mail for UPS Ground on small orders. If you prefer we not use Priority Mail for your shipment, call or email email@example.com
- Orders with a retail value of $750 or more (excluding shipping & handling charges) will be shipped via “signature required”. Process: You or someone in your home/unit/apartment will have to sign for the package(s). If no one is present to sign for the package(s) at the time of delivery, the driver should leave a note letting you know the package(s) has/have arrived and that a signature is required for release. The driver should make three attempts to obtain a signature before the package(s) is/are returned to Flyin’ Miata.
- UPS charges a return shipping fee when a package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address. That fee will be charged to the customer if the error was through no fault of Flyin' Miata. NOTE: The customer will be charged shipping both ways to re-deliver the package.
- UPS ground, USPS Priority and Express mail are used for domestic orders.
- Carriers have restrictions based on weight, box size, destination and even product. Not all carriers are available.
- Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and payable prior to receipt of the package. Please refer to your government’s website on the importation of goods and UPS.com for applicable fees.
- Our online store will only allow the billing address to be used when paying with a credit card directly.
- If you wish to ship to an alternate address, please enter that address as the billing address and pay via Paypal.
Do you dream of having a Flyin' Miata turbo kit or one of our suspension kits, but don't have the funds at present? Our lay-away plan enables you to purchase your dream product(s) over a period of time so you don't have to deplete your bank account all at once. Advantages:
- Any product may be purchased using our lay-away plan.
- You have twelve (12) months to purchase the product(s).
- We require a 20% deposit and the balance may be paid over the remaining 11 months.
- You may make the monthly payments or pay off the order in fewer months.
- The product(s) will be shipped after the final payment is received. If the product is / products are not paid for within twelve (12) months from the date of the first payment, the product(s) will be returned to inventory and a 5% administrative fee may be deducted from the payments you have made. The balance will be credited to your credit card. This is the only fee associated with our lay-away plan.
Another advantage of using our lay-away plan is retail prices are locked in at the time the order is placed. This means the total amount of the order won't change from the time you place the order to the time it's shipped unless you add more parts to the order. Because product is / products are being held for you, we reserve the right to sell a product from your order to another customer when a backorder situation arises, but the product sold would be replaced in your order as soon as more inventory is received.
How do you order a product using our lay-away plan? Call our office to place an order and tell the sales representative you wish to purchase the product(s) using our lay-away plan. The rest is up to you!
Financing through “Affirm”
We've teamed up with Affirm to offer instant financing on everything we offer. The rate varies depending on your credit, but it's a whole lot less than paying interest on a credit card. You'll see Affirm as an option when you go to check out on our website. You'll have to provide some personal information including the last four digits of your social security number (only the last four) and they'll offer you an instant loan with surprisingly reasonable terms.
We spent a lot of time researching this; we wouldn't use a company that we're not willing to recommend to friends and family. Of course, it's always best to pay for your products up front, but if that's not possible we’re giving you a good alternative.
The minimum amount for an extended Affirm loan is $50, but they will do a 30-day interest-free loan for less than that.
Want to know more about Affirm? FAQ
- Products are covered under their manufacturers’ warranty. Ask us for the warranty on individual products.
- Warranty does not cover labor, import or shipping expenses associated with a failed product, failure caused by incorrect installation or failure of related components.
- Personal checks must be cleared by our bank (approximately 10 business days) before the order will be shipped.
- Price changes may occur without notice.
- Orders placed online cannot be changed once the order is placed.
- We reserve the right to ship products of equal or greater value.
- Shipping and installation prices are not included in our catalog.
- Sales tax will be added to orders received within Colorado.
- A 5% service fee will be charged for orders cancelled by the customer if the order has been processed for shipping.
- No fees are charged when Western Union wire is used.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for NSF checks.
Return Policy & Restock fee
- If a product is not returned in re-sellable condition, no refund will be issued and the product will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- If a non-defective product is returned, we will subtract an appropriate shipping charge from the refund.
- No refunds or exchanges will be processed for products returned after six months from the shipped date.
- For products returned through 90 days of the shipped date: A 5% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error as long as the product is returned in re-sellable condition. No restock fee will be applied if the customer opts for store credit in lieu of a refund.
- For products returned after 90 days and up to six months of the shipped date: A 10% restock fee will be applied for products returned not due to our error as long as the product is returned in re-sellable condition. Store credit will be applied instead of issuing a refund.
- Refunds will be processed in the manner in which payment was received.
- If the original credit card is no longer valid, a company check will be issued.
- A refund will not be issued on a different credit card.
Flyin' Miata will not accept returns of exhaust components that have been installed or are not in new condition.
Return Policy for Used, Discontinued, “Deal of Day” & electrical products
Used, Discontinued, "Deal of the Day" and electrical products may not be returned unless the product is returned due to Flyin’ Miata’s error (e.g., the wrong product was shipped, etc). In that case, shipping charges will be refunded and no restock fee will be charged or the customer may elect to exchange the product with no financial penalty.